See what I can offer to your business
See my experience, achievements, education, skills, interests and more
Iordanis Boutsioulis, B.S., M.B.A.
Mob: 0044 7733452170
, Business Developer, Marketing Strategist & Consultant ibbds
Dynamic entrepreneurial executive with significant experience in digital marketing management, business development, advertising and business consulting, having a history of transforming the vision of diverse businesses into high-impact, lucrative, competitive solutions in fiercely aggressive domestic and global industries.
- Create continuous growth through repetitive overachievements of marketing objectives, sales targets, advertising,
- Drive seamless project turnarounds, leveraging expertise gained through the delivery of +950 highly successful
- Determine the optimal approach to capture the attention and intrigue of key audiences, spearheading strategic analysis, planning, and programmes.
Business & Market Share Development
Content Marketing Strategy & Tactics
Social Media Marketing, Advertising, & Management
Lead Generation, Capturing & Nurturing
Marketing Automation (HubSpot, Hootsuite, SEMruch, Mailchimp, Trello, Slack, Sniply, Canva, Affinity 2, ChatGPT)
Product & Service Development
Marketing & Advertising Campaigns
BTB & BTC
Competitive Market Analysis
Startups & SME’s
Strategic Analysis & Planning
Creative Concept Development
Account & Project Management
Client Acquisition & Retention
Strong Relationship Building
London, United Kingdom
2014 – Present
Founder, Business Developer, Marketing Strategist & Consultant
Established ibbds iordanis boutsioulis business development solutions with a mission to offer effective business development solutions (digital marketing, branding, management, sales, advertising, communication, social media) to Startups and SMEs.
- SEO Certified by HubSpot Academy – SEO Certification by HubSpot Academy, Certified: Apr 14, 2022
- Digital Marketing Certified by HubSpot Academy – Digital Marketing Certification by HubSpot Academy, Certified: Apr 6, 2022
- Email Marketing Certification by HubSpot Academy, Jan 27, 2021
- Inbound Marketing Certification by HubSpot Academy, Jan 5, 2021
- Content Marketing Certification by HubSpot Academy, Nov 18, 2020
- Social Marketing Certification by Hootsuite Academy, Apr 19, 2018
- Managing and developing the overall business, digital marketing, automation platforms/tools (HubSpot, Hootsuite, Mailchimp, Trello, Slack, Sniply, Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Google Calendar, LumaFusion), website, SEM, PPC, SEO, content, blog, concept & creative, advertising, email campaigns, videos, mobile, and social media.
- Created entirely from scratch the brand, the web development (WordPress) and the content of ibbds.com, including the blog, the e-newsletters, and all the relevant social media.
- Writing & producing strategically premium content, based on buyer personas, across all stages of the customer journey (posts/articles, infographics, videos, e-newsletters, eBooks, guides, case studies etc.) offering business development solutions to Startups and SMEs generating high-quality leads.
GROWTH BY DESIGN LTD
Wivelsfield, West Sussex, United Kingdom
Marketing Team Manager
Led and managed the marketing department of the company/digital marketing agency (including three direct reports/marketing team members), four direct accounts, and another thirteen accounts as a team leader, providing 360o marketing tactics (content marketing, SEO, blogging, WordPress web pages, email campaigns, google ads/PPC campaigns, writing and designing social media posts and scheduling), monthly reports, and quarterly marketing plans.
A1 PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD
London, United Kingdom
2011 – 2013
Business Development Manager
2012 – 2013
Managed all business development activities of the company (in the market of designing, planning, and constructing Loft Conversions and Extensions in London), concentrated on sales and marketing.
- Increased revenue by providing new business/deals with an average value of £130,000 per month.
- Generated a new business development plan for the company.
- Proposed a complete content marketing and social media strategy for further growth of the business.
- Developed, organized, coordinated, recorded and edited all the material for a series of sales training sessions that upgraded the quality and effectiveness of the sales department.
- Devised and implemented a new sales reporting system that increased the overall sales performance.
- Introduced a plan for the unification of two departments (pre-build and build) into a new project management department in order to increase efficiency and quality of customer service.
- Designed and delivered a new interactive and hyperlinked workflow chart with all the processes, tasks, rules, checkpoints and touch points, achieving better knowledge management, productivity, and effectiveness.
Business Development Consultant
Consulted the company providing significant solutions and proposals for the development of the business in management, operations, marketing, internal and external communication.
- Created, coordinated and delivered a Business Plan for a new venture of the company.
- Formulated and introduced successfully KPIs for all the departments.
- Established and performed tailor-made training sessions for all the managers of the company, including organizational behavior, CRM and marketing of services.
- Initiated new client satisfaction surveys in 3 stages of the project management process, resulting in valuable customer feedback, better overall communication, and improved response rates.
- Helped the marketing department to develop new ideas, tactics, and solutions.
2006 – 2011
Founder & Managing Director
Oversaw and directed all aspects of the company/advertising agency providing clients in diverse industries with strategic and tactical communication, marketing, advertising, branding, design, packaging, digital and printing solutions; included domestic and global pharmaceutical, cosmetic, healthcare, retail, FMCG, wholesale,
- Pioneered and grew widely successful company/advertising agency
specialisingin communication, marketing, advertising, branding, design, packaging, digital and printing solutions.
- Achieved and sustained profitability from the 1st month of operation throughout 6-year tenure.
- Cultivated high-profile client bases including prestigious multinational clients and leading companies such as Leo Pharmaceutical Products Hellas Ltd., Forever Living Products Hellas Ltd.,
IntermodaSA, AdelcoSA, Primus SA, Praxilla SA, and Eris Pharmaceuticals Australia Pty Ltd.
- Drove continuous turnover with new and existing clients, developing robust networks and referrals.
MULTIGRAPH ADVERTISING SERVICES
2001 – 2006
Co-Founder, General Manager & Partner (50%)
Supervised and led all aspects of daily business operations including strategic and tactical business development, marketing, budgeting, reporting, sales, talent recruitment
- Co-created and built highly successful start-up advertising consultancy from ground-up.
- Led start-up to achieve 4 consecutive years of profitability, building and retaining loyal customer and referral networks.
- Increased turnover and services offered year-over-year by 43%, 31%, 23%, and 14% between 2003 and 2006, respectively.
2000 – 2001
Prospected and developed relationships with new and existing clients in diverse industries. Designed, proposed, and delivered creative concepts and projects.
- Developed high-quality custom advertising solutions for clients in diverse industries, effectively
analysingbusiness needs, market, and competing trends.
- Established new business opportunities outside existing accounts.
MORIS GATTEGNO SA
- Designed and executed strategic and tactical marketing plans, budgets and associated advertising campaigns for all brands within
- Controlled the entire product life cycle of brands included Zebra, Jovi, Noki, Norex, Eagle, and Databank.
1999 – 2000
Marketing & Sales Coordinator
- Devised, planned, launched, and managed all aspects of marketing, advertising, and sales activities for
stationaryproducts company; included customer acquisition and retention plans.
- Grew turnover in business-to-business (B2B) market by 20%.
- Improved turnover in business-to-consumer (B2C) market by 40%.
BELL ATLANTIC INFORMATION SERVICES HELLAS SA
1998 – 1999
Major Accounts Advertising Consultant
1998 – 1999
- Managed and continually grew sales with ~200 major B2B accounts throughout Greece for
company specialisingin telecommunications and information services.
- Participated in
eliteprogramme, “Major Accounts Advertising Consultant Selling Skills.”
- Developed and managed B2B client relationships and accounts throughout assigned territory.
- Outperformance sales goals 2 times in 2 different territories, achieving double revenue objectives.
- Promoted rapidly in 1st 8 months to Major Accounts Advertising Consultant, continually exceeding sales, revenue, and performance objectives.
Education & Academic Honours
Master of Business Administration with Distinction: Marketing Concentration
The American College of Greece, 2010
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Marketing Major
The American College of Greece, 1998
Awarded 2nd Place for “Best Business Plan” in a
Former President & Treasurer of The
(The American College of Greece – Certificate of Honour)
Certifications & Awards
SEO Certified – SEO Certification by HubSpot Academy,
Certified: Apr 14, 2022
Digital Marketing Certified – Digital Marketing Certification by HubSpot Academy,
Certified: Apr 6, 2022
Email Marketing Certified – Email Marketing Certification by HubSpot Academy,
Certified: Jan 27, 2021
Inbound Marketing Certified – Inbound Marketing Certification by HubSpot Academy,
Certified: Jan 5, 2021
Content Marketing Certified – Content Marketing Certification by HubSpot Academy,
Certified: Nov 18, 2020
Social Marketing Certified Professional – Social Marketing Certification by Hootsuite Academy,
Certified: Apr 19, 2018
Major Accounts Advertising Consultant Selling Skills (Certificate of training)
Advertising Consultant Selling Skills (Certificate of training)
Certificate of Seminars in Computer Information Systems (400 hours)
Microsoft 365 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, Access, Outlook, Microsoft Teams, Skype), Google Workspace, Zoom, Adobe Photoshop, WordPress, Steinberg Cubase Pro 12 & Cubasis 3, Keynote, Google Analytics, HubSpot, Hootsuite, SEMrush, Sked Social, Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, ClickUp, Trello, Slack, Sniply, Canva, Affinity 2, Procreate, LumaFusion, ChatGPT, Windows Movie Maker, Blogging, Operating Systems (Windows and macOS), Social Media (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Vimeo, Tumblr, SlideShare, TikTok)
English (Full Professional Proficiency)
French (Elementary Proficiency)
Activities & Interests
Composing, Improvising, Playing & Producing Music & Music Videos (Home Recording Studio).
Recently, I finished my 4th record and my 1st music movie (machinima), called “Virtual Reality”, which I wrote, directed, produced, edited, and also composed the music (18 videos-parts-tracks).
Created Personal Music Website: www.biordanis.com (Posting my Music Videos/Tracks/Records, Managing and Developing the Website and all the Relevant Social Media), Piano, Keyboards, Astronomy (Stargazing with Meade LX90 10” Telescope), Astrophotography, Cycling, Swimming, Blogging, Reading, Basketball, Chess, Movies, Theatre, Travelling (Egypt, Italy, France, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Monaco, Ireland, Holland, Czech Republic, Spain, Greece, United Kingdom)
Learn even more about me
Find further info
Let me help you grow your business
Request a free consultation