See what I can offer to your business
See my experience, achievements, education, skills, interests and more
Iordanis Boutsioulis, B.S., M.B.A.
Mob: 0044 7733452170
at , Business Developer, Marketing Strategist & Consultant ibbds
- Create continuous growth through repetitive overachievements of sales targets, marketing objectives, advertising and business goals.
- Drive seamless project turnarounds, leveraging expertise gained through
deliveryof +950 highly successful initiatives.
Determine optimal approach to capture attention and intrigue of key audiences, spearheading strategic analysis, planning, and programmes.
Business & Market Share Development
Content Marketing Strategy
Social Media Marketing
Lead Generation (BTB & BTC)
WordPress Website Development
Client Acquisition & Retention
Product & Service Development
Marketing & Advertising Campaigns
Startups & SME’s
Strategic Analysis & Planning
Creative Concept Development
Account & Project Management
Consultative Selling (BTB & BTC)
Strong Relationship Building
London, United Kingdom
2014 – Present
Founder, Business Developer, Marketing Strategist & Consultant
- Managing and developing the overall business, the website, the blog and the social media.
- Created fully from scratch the web development and content of www.ibbds.com including the blog the e-newsletters and all the relevant social media.
- Producing continuously content and articles offering business development solutions to Startups and SME’s generating high-quality leads.
A1 PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD
London, United Kingdom
2011 – 2013
Business Development Manager
2012 – 2013
Managed all business development activities of the leading company in Loft Conversions in London, concentrated on sales and marketing.
- Increased revenue by providing new business/deals
ofan average value of £ 130,000 per month.
- Generated a new business development plan for the company.
- Proposed a complete content marketing and social media strategy for further growth of the business.
- Devised and implemented a new sales reporting system that increased the overall sales performance.
Business Development Consultant
Consulted the company providing significant solutions and proposals for the development of the business in management, operations, marketing, internal and external communication.
- Created, coordinated and delivered a Business Plan for a new venture of the company.
- Formulated and introduced successfully KPI’s for all the departments.
- Established and performed tailor-made training sessions to all the managers of the company, including organizational behavior, CRM
andmarketing of services.
- Initiated new client satisfaction surveys in 3 stages of the project management process.
- Helped the marketing department to develop new ideas and solutions.
2006 – 2011
Founder & Managing Director
Oversaw and directed all aspects of the company/advertising agency providing clients in diverse industries with strategic and tactical communication, marketing, advertising, branding, design, packaging, digital and printing solutions; included domestic and global pharmaceutical, cosmetic, healthcare, retail, FMCG, wholesale,
- Pioneered and grew widely successful company/advertising agency
specialisingin communication, marketing, advertising, branding, design, packaging, digital and printing solutions.
- Achieved and sustained profitability from the 1st month of operation throughout 6-year tenure.
- Cultivated high-profile client bases including prestigious multinational clients and leading companies such as Leo Pharmaceutical Products Hellas Ltd., Forever Living Products Hellas Ltd.,
IntermodaSA, AdelcoSA, Primus SA, Praxilla SA, and Eris Pharmaceuticals Australia Pty Ltd.
- Drove continuous turnover with new and existing clients, developing robust networks and referrals.
MULTIGRAPH ADVERTISING SERVICES
2001 – 2006
Co-Founder, General Manager & Partner (50%)
Supervised and led all aspects of daily business operations including strategic and tactical business development, marketing, budgeting, reporting, sales, talent recruitment
- Co-created and built highly successful start-up advertising consultancy from ground-up.
- Led start-up to achieve 4 consecutive years of profitability, building and retaining loyal customer and referral networks.
- Increased turnover and services offered year-over-year by 43%, 31%, 23%, and 14% between 2003 and 2006, respectively.
2000 – 2001
Prospected and developed relationships with new and existing clients in diverse industries. Designed, proposed, and delivered creative concepts and projects.
- Developed high-quality custom advertising solutions for clients in diverse industries, effectively
analysingbusiness needs, market, and competing trends.
- Established new business opportunities outside existing accounts.
MORIS GATTEGNO SA
- Designed and executed strategic and tactical marketing plans, budgets and associated advertising campaigns for all brands within
- Controlled the entire product life cycle of brands included Zebra, Jovi, Noki, Norex, Eagle, and Databank.
1999 – 2000
Marketing & Sales Coordinator
- Devised, planned, launched, and managed all aspects of marketing, advertising, and sales activities for
stationaryproducts company; included customer acquisition and retention plans.
- Grew turnover in business-to-business (B2B) market by 20%.
- Improved turnover in business-to-consumer (B2C) market by 40%.
BELL ATLANTIC INFORMATION SERVICES HELLAS SA
1998 – 1999
Major Accounts Advertising Consultant
1998 – 1999
- Managed and continually grew sales with ~200 major B2B accounts throughout Greece for
company specialisingin telecommunications and information services.
- Participated in
eliteprogramme, “Major Accounts Advertising Consultant Selling Skills.”
- Developed and managed B2B client relationships and accounts throughout assigned territory.
- Outperformance sales goals 2 times in 2 different territories, achieving double revenue objectives.
- Promoted rapidly in 1st 8 months to Major Accounts Advertising Consultant, continually exceeding sales, revenue, and performance objectives.
Education & Academic Honours
Master of Business Administration with Distinction: Marketing Concentration
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Marketing Major
Awarded 2nd Place for “Best Business Plan” in a graduate course on Entrepreneurship
Former President & Treasurer of The
Social Marketing Certified Professional (Social Marketing Certification by Hootsuite Academy)
Major Accounts Advertising Consultant Selling Skills (Certificate of training)
Advertising Consultant Selling Skills (Certificate of training)
Certificate of Seminars in Computer Information Systems (400 hours)
Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook, Skype), Adobe Photoshop, WordPress, Cubase, Keynote, Google Analytics, MailChimp, Windows Movie Maker, SEO, Blogging, Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Vimeo, Tumblr, SlideShare, Instagram)
Activities & Interests
Composing, Improvising, Playing & Producing Music (Home Recording Studio), Created Personal Music Website: www.biordanis.com (Posting my Music Videos/Tracks/Records, Managing and Developing the Website and all the Relevant Social Media), Piano, Keyboards, Astronomy (Stargazing with Meade LX90 10” Telescope), Astrophotography, Cycling, Swimming, Blogging, Reading, Basketball, Chess, Movies, Theatre, Travelling (Egypt, Italy, France, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Monaco, Ireland, Holland, Czech Republic, Spain, Greece, United Kingdom)
Learn even more about me
Find further info
Let me help you grow your business
Request a free consultation
Follow me on social media